Saluda: Redefining Neuromodulation
At Saluda, we challenge boundaries. We innovate and think beyond the conventional. We disrupt. With the passion and energy of an accomplished team of seasoned experts, our focus is to revolutionize the standard of care in the neuromodulation space by transforming the lives of patients suffering from debilitating pain.
Saluda is a global healthcare company that is redefining Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) therapy at the intersection of advanced AI, real-time diagnostics, and ground-breaking clinical evidence. Every day at Saluda, we are focused on the dignity of responsibility to elevate human health and optimize clinician operations by unlocking the power of data and science to reach patients in need.
- We are trailblazers and partners in the belief that smart, talented people, working as a team, can change the world.
- We are in the process of expanding our US commercial team.
Our vision is to elevate the integrity and patient-centricity in the SCS category, and we are looking for like-minded game-changers to help advance our mission.
Day in the Life
This Territory Manager role is responsible for the overall commercial execution and clinical performance of Saluda’s Evoke™ therapy across the assigned territory:
- Managing the sales geography
- Overseeing clinician training activities, sales tactics, and market development strategies.
- Leading the identification of business opportunities, ensuring the effective utilization and penetration of Evoke™ systems to ensure revenue commitments.
- Expanding relationships with key opinion leaders and customers.
- Driving the overall growth agenda, go-to-market plans, and executing core messaging.
- Facilitating the collection and dissemination of competitive intel; conducting real-world market research to gather design input, market trends, competitive activity, customer perspectives, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant business experience, minimum 3 years prior medical device sales required.
- Documented sales success
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years previous programmable implantable device sales experience
- 3+ years previous device experience within operating room and strong prior patient follow-up interaction
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time – including overnights.
- Driven: highly proactive, self-motivated, resilient problem solver – consistently striving to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Intelligent: quick thinker, easily grasps technical concepts with the ability to clearly understand customer needs and adapt sales approach to effectively communicate the value of EVOKE.
- Organized: Ability to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities with ease, ensuring accuracy, efficiency to drive sales goals and objectives.
- Adaptable: Ability to quickly identify new opportunities or challenges and adjust strategy to remain flexible during unexpected developments.
Why You’ll Love Being on the Saluda Team
- You will approach the business with agility, intensity, and a patient-centric bias to elevate the standard of care in the neuromodulation segment.
- You will be setting the territory strategy and working with regionally focused peers in clinical education and field engineering to redefine the patient and clinical experience in the category.
- You’ll work with a high-energy team of people who were rigorously selected to help us advance patient lives.
- You’ll be a key player on the high-growth US team responsible for delivering the most sophisticated SCS platform to patients who need it most.
- You will be challenged, you will grow, and you will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where your ideas, instincts, and bias for action will be embraced.
- You will operate at the speed-of-trust and thrive in a culture that rewards integrity, clinical savvy, and a collaborative approach focused on sharing best-practices, learning from wins/losses, and closing the cycle-time between “idea” and “execution.”
- You will be offered competitive health benefit plans with countless options, will receive over 5 weeks of paid time off as part of our holiday, floating holiday, and PTO program in your first year, and be eligible to participate in our 401k retirement plan effective the first day of your employment.
Saluda Medical embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious manner. We are committed to building a team representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe people are the source of our inspiration and innovation. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Saluda Medical does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Saluda Medical’s approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Saluda Medical by search/recruiting agencies not already on Saluda Medical’s approved agency list shall become the property of Saluda Medical.Apply Now