UX Lead Designer
Cognizant is looking to hire a UX Lead Designer, practitioner of User Centered Design, who understands and implements Design thinking. We need a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
- Practitioner of User Centered Design
- Understand and implement Design thinking.
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops with Executive Leadership to build UX Roadmap
- Act as UX influencer to Clients and Senior Leaderships when needed.
- Conduct user research through research methodologies.
- Gather user requirements with Business stakeholders.
- Hands-on knowledge of creating detailed lo-fi and high-fi mockups.
- Expert knowledge of commonly used Design tools available in the market.
- Document Interaction design
- Conduct Usability Testing
- Provide design walkthrough’s, clarify to other development team.
- Very good communication skills should be able to articulate design rationale.
- Collaborate with client design team or project team.
- Audit developed designs and communicate the design errors.
- Should be able to handle design projects individually or as a team.
- Mentor and guide fellow designers.
- Review peer design works
- Deep understanding of User-centered design process
- Experience in designing enterprise and customer-facing applications from scratch.
- Working knowledge of the complete design process from discovery to implementation. Experience in the usage of different methodologies for user research, task analysis, design, and user feedback
- Familiarity with the Design thinking approaches for agile and waterfall.
- Education in HCI and design schools is a plus.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: Benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award-winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical trainings to keep your skills fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the newest technologies.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant demonstrates a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of outstanding companies that are leaders in their own space.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 01 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government-issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.Apply Now