Millions of people are looking to improve their lives through home ownership and smart usage of lending products like mortgages – but the whole process is confusing, opaque and reduced down to choosing the lowest rate and monthly payment. Meanwhile, lenders aren’t educating and helping their existing or potential borrowers the way they should.
We are changing this relationship! Hundreds of leading lenders rely on award-winning technologies from TrustEngine to build lasting borrower relationships that maximize lifetime customer value for the lender and empower the borrower. We are reimagining the lending and financial space by connecting borrowers with the right loan at the right time. Our team is always on the lookout for passionate and hardworking members who can help take us to the next level in helping borrowers achieve their goals.
About the Role:
You know that the strategic use of data can help evolve businesses, but you’ve also seen the difficulties companies have using their own data – much less integrating it with other platforms. You’re passionate about helping customers overcome these difficulties and drive success – caring as much about impacting results as you do about the technical details of how to connect platforms. Your knowledge and enthusiasm inspire confidence in the stakeholder customers you work with and position you as a thought leader in how data and platforms work together.
You’re also passionate about platform partnerships. TrustEngine – a business that amplifies data and insights – cannot exist as an island. Our ecosystem of partner platforms (eg. CRMs, Loan Origination Systems (LOS) and other customer-created platforms) are key to our success. We can’t just make our connections and relationships with them a part of our business – they must give us an advantage. The ease of integrating data both in and out has to be a superpower. You maintain great relationships with partner platforms so you can align technical goals to make both companies successful.
You know that empathy and expertise makes or breaks customer relationships and you strive for those qualities in your team. You want your team to live a great work/life balance as they integrate new customers, but you think outside the box and help figure out ways to make the whole thing easier with training, new technology, and thinking outside the box. Your partnership with Product & Engineering is key to helping build the right tech that can improve speed, support, reliability and capacity to connect with data sources and sinks.
Sound like you? You might be a fit!
- Integrate customers to our platform while representing the start of an excellent experience with our product
- Advise customers on strategic use of their data with our insights and action to drive mutual success
- Manage a team of Solutions Engineering Specialists who advise and onboard new customer data both in and out
- Work with Product & Engineering to determine the right integration capabilities to invest in and turn integration into a superpower
- Continuously improve existing integration processes and partner relationships to bring more value to our mutual customers
- Create and maintain relationships with key people in partner platform organizations to align roadmaps and goals
- Represent team capacity, partner strategy, and integration technical strategy to leadership
- Experience connecting data platforms like CRMs (eg. Salesforce, TotalExpert), LOSes (eg. Encompass), and other platforms like CDPs.
- Experience explaining, configuring, and testing APIs (eg. REST, SOAP, SDKs)
- Experience managing technical customer-facing teams
- Experience managing external technical relationships with technology partners
- Experience representing operational and strategic concepts to executives and across the organization
- Experience creating a prioritization framework for customer solutions and partner integrations with Product/Engineering teams
- Ability to use data to drive operations and strategy
- Great people skills and desire to form relationships where each party succeeds
Why join TrustEngine?
As a remote organization since pre-COVID, our culture is built around creative and efficient ways to stay connected with each other while providing employees the autonomy to get their work done in the best way that fits their lifestyle. Whether you need to take time off to be with your family or go to a doctor’s appointment, we don’t micromanage your time as long as you’re getting your work done and meeting your goals.
We are an open organization and welcome honest feedback from our employees. Managers meet with their teams on a one-on-one basis every week to review projects and discuss concerns or roadblocks. Both sides have the freedom to share feedback.
Our benefits package includes but are not limited to the following: 100% company paid medical; company matching 401(k), paid maternity and paternity leave, unlimited FTO package, ongoing professional development and certification opportunities, competitive salary, special employee discounts and health and wellness perks.Apply Now