Pay Plan Title:
Agile Product Owner
Posting Salary Range:
$61,800 – $82,921
Remote in North Carolina
- Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Trillium Health Resources has a career opening for an Agile Product Owner to join our IT Department. The IT Department at Trillium leads the company through technological changes, advances, updates, and overall configuration. This is a technical position that works directly with internal Business Partners to build extensive relationships, understand how technology can be applied to solve business problems or enhance business outcomes, then plan and execute a complex information technology project. The Agile Product Owner will oversee software development activities and take ownership of the product to ensure it meets both the needs and requirements of business stakeholders.
On a typical day, you might:
- Work with the business partners to assess efficiencies and effectiveness of enterprise responsibilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business needs and then translate the information into product requirements for the development team.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis to produce complex documents that clearly define quality assurance, testing criteria, prototypes and mock-ups; measure results in sufficient detail.
- Identify and recommend information or technology or process solutions which have enterprise wide application.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules. Remote work was a strong part of our culture prior to COVID-19, and currently, employees may work remotely 100% of the time, with an in-office option available for those who prefer that.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days per year, plus 10 paid holidays both in first year of employment
- Health Insurance – no premium for employee coverage
- NC Local Government retirement pension. This is a defined-benefit retirement plan that will pay you a monthly amount upon retirement, for the rest of your life, with as little as five years of service. For more information, go to: LGERS Handbook
- 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education: Associates’ Degree – Two (2) year degree required. Applicable certification(s) may be substituted to equivalent degree requirements. 2 year degrees require certification.
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in project based work structures, application lifecycle models, or software development, or equivalent of higher education or higher education/experience
- Preferred Experience (If Applicable): Prefer four years project management, business analyst, or other information analytics experience. At least one (1) year of experience in both writing and executing SQL statements, with the ability to navigate database structures and schemas
- License/Certification: 2 – year degree requires certification
- License/Certification Preferred (if applicable): Prefer one or more of the following: MTA, MCSA (BI), Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP or PMI-ACP or ITIL or International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) CCBA or CBAP, ITIL v3, or an equivalent certification will be accepted
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must reside in North Carolina to be considered for remote status
Deadline for application: Friday, December 8, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to submit an application through ADP and upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
#Innovation #Technology #Careers #NorthCarolina #BehaviorApply Now