AON is looking for a Global Benefits AVP – (located anywhere within the United States)
- Managing the day‐to‐day work required by clients, coordinate the client team and respond to client inquiries.
- Providing timely response to requests while independently delivering outstanding work product.
- Ensuring timely completion of renewals and/or major milestones.
- Leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously, from start to finish, with minimal direction.
- Problem-solving and effective integration of solutions to problems.
- Contributing to the development of new tools and approaches.
- Meeting financial targets for respective role and reporting activity/new business within sales reporting application.
- Operating as GME COE client lead for specific client portfolio, working as the client team lead and directing the efforts of others through delegation and project management.
- Technical and consultative skills/expertise in expat/GME (medical, dental, life, and accident) renewal and program management.
- Professional presence, with high-quality client interaction skills, including managing client expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate and/or willingness to develop comprehensive sales/marketing skills to expand existing and new business revenue goals.
- Understanding and desire to remain informed regarding industry information, trends, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology.
- Openness and responsiveness to changing work priorities, environments, and situations.
- Ability to estimate time needed to perform assignments and prioritize accordingly while communicating progress to stakeholders and team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and externally at Aon.
- Ability to train and mentor junior members of the team.
- Desire to foster a culture of teamwork and diversity.
- Ability to effectively supervise/manage subordinates.
- Fluency in Microsoft suite.
- Ability to travel to client meetings on an as-needed basis.
Priority will be given to candidates with 4-8 years of international, expat/GME or non‐US benefits experience in consulting, insurance or professional services firm.
Current life/health license is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (mathematics, finance, economics, or other degrees where quantitative skills are required is preferred).
- Advanced degree or project management certification is an advantage.
- Strong management and strong analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Working knowledge of employee benefits.
- Demonstrated interest in the global environment, other cultures, and languages.
How we support our colleagues:
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email [email protected]
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pay Transparency Laws:
The salary range for this position intended for U.S. applicants is $100K to $125K annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location. The salary range reflected is based on a primary work location of the actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans to receive [an annual discretionary bonus] [production incentives] in addition to base salary. The amount of any [bonus] [production incentives] varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; consideration for long-term incentive awards at Aon’s discretion; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, 15 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave as provided under state and local paid sick leave laws, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits is governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.