PGH Wong Engineering, Inc.
PGH Wong Engineering, Inc. has a proud and lengthy history of delivering innovative, challenging, and complex projects. Established in 1985, PGH Wong has built an extraordinary foundation in systems engineering and has evolved into a full-service engineering, architecture, construction management, and program/project management consulting firm for public and private entities across the nation.
- Develop train control plans and specifications.
- Develop signal system block designs based on train performance criteria, product specifications, and train schedule headway and runtime analysis.
- Utilize project design review software, document tracking, and information systems.
- Prepare required documents and reports in an effective manner.
- Respond to inquiries in a courteous and effective manner.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with internal and external team members.
- Perform related duties and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with signaling design.
- A registered Professional Electrical Engineer is desired.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent coordination, oral and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, sex, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, political belief, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height, or AIDS/HIV status.Apply Now