Mindoula Health Managed Service Organization – Credentialing Specialist
Mindoula Health’s Managed Service Organization is seeking a highly motivated and professional Credentialing Specialist responsible for streamlining, communicating, and facilitating the credentialing and re-credentialing of behavioral health providers with hospitals.
Location: This is a work-from-home position that requires a dedicated workspace without interruptions during work hours.
Hours: Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- Initiate, submit, and follow hospitals/facilities application processing until completion, ensuring providers are granted privileges.
- Initiate, complete, and submit re-credentialing applications to hospitals/facilities for all providers.
- Follow up with hospitals/facilities to ensure receipt and processing of credentialing applications.
- Send notifications to hospitals/facilities regarding provider changes, including names, service locations, and addresses.
- Collect and maintain copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage, and other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintain updated CAQH profiles for all providers.
- Assist with enrolling providers with contracted payers, both Government and Commercial.
- Work with multiple departments to resolve credentialing issues.
- Maintain and update our credentialing database and tracking systems, including Modio, Monday, Sheets, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- CPCS certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in credentialing preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe, Zoom, Office, CAQH, and Chrome.
- Preferred experience with UKG, Modio, Monday, RingCentral, Slack, Apple Products.
- Above-average writing and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with solid organization and time management skills. Must work quickly, efficiently, and independently.
- Endurance and motivation to perform repeated tasks and respond quickly to requests for assistance.
- Desire and flexibility to jump in on urgently requested team taskings.
- Attend and actively contribute to scheduled meetings without distraction.
- Passion and drive to make a positive impact on our team/company through collaboration, initiation, and pride in work outcomes.