ABOUT GATEWAY SERVICES INC.
Gateway Services is North America’s leading accredited pet aftercare provider offering 24/7 professional grief support, memorial keepsakes, pet burial, and fully trackable pet cremation. With 150+ locations, 2,000 team members and servicing over 17,000 veterinary clinics across North America, Gateway has built a solid reputation for providing compassionate and respectful aftercare for pets and the people who love them.
Gateway has proudly achieved the esteemed Great Place To Work Certification™ in both Canada and the USA, a testament to our exceptional workplace culture and employee satisfaction. Join our team and experience the rewarding environment that has earned us this prestigious recognition.
Please visit Gateway Services Inc. to learn more about us.
Client Care Specialist- Remote
Work Hours: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $18/hr w/ $1000 sign on bonus
Location: Final Gift Pet Memorial Center- Oxford, CT, Middleboro, MA, and NewMarket, NH
The Client Care Specialist reporting into the Care Center Manager, is responsible for the delivery of professional, quality customer service through the effective use of organizational skills, product knowledge, administration, and operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure excellent customer service, interacting via telephone, email, and in-person.
- Build rapport and assist customers with product orders.
- Interact and provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Determine client needs, offering possible solutions or follow-up as needed.
- Coordinate client service requests, to ensure delivery is in accordance with client expectations.
- Acquire and maintain appropriate interpersonal skills and extensive product knowledge of the full range of products and services.
- Ensure best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the department.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education, Training & Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- One year experience working within customer service environment involving client care
- A high level of integrity, ethics, and compassion for the care of the deceased is required.
Skills & Abilities
- Teamwork oriented
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written.
- Ability to multitask with multiple systems, while interacting with customers
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and customers.
- Regularly bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, sitting, repetitive motion, hand/wrist/finger motion
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasionally lifting/moving 100+ lbs.
- Regularly exposed to low/moderate/high noise environment
- Regularly exposed to low/moderate/high heat environment
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US BECAUSE:
The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with!
OUR CORE VALUES:
- People First
- Exceed Expectations
- (HIT) Honesty, Integrity, Trust
- Be Passionate and Caring
- Continuously Improve
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Generous salary and benefits package includes:
- 3 national medical plans that pay 100% after the members’ deductible and copays
- 2 national dental plans that cover many services at no cost to the plan members
- National vision plan
- Company paid Life/ AD&D, STD and LTD for all full-time employees
- Chance to purchase additional Life/AD&D coverage at discounted rates
- Critical Illness, Accident and Pet insurance are offered as an employee’s choice
- Tax savings account: HSA, Health and Dependent Care FSAs
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Potential for Career Growth
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- A Sense of Community
- Great Hearts & Minds Scholarship Program
- Gateway Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gateway Services Inc. and our brands are committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee’s cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at [email protected].
- New employees to Gateway will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov.