Remote Work: Yes
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Working with RFID/RTLS Engagement Manager
Owns development and execution of technology strategy. Designs solutions that meet customer needs and beat competition. Develops strong relationships with sales team, internal engineering, and key technical customer contacts and leverages to Zebra’s advantage; creates and delivers high-impact solution presentations. Engineering degree or equivalent experience preferred. Higher level technical skills than typical sales criteria. Develops and executes technology strategies with minimal input from manager for a higher level of financial responsibility; promotes solutions encompassing a wide range of products or services and technologies; As required, leverages relationships with other business units and/or external partners to deliver solution; Develops strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers; Leads technical presentations on Zebra products and services and the use of these technologies in the customer business environment.
North America Accounts
Locations Solutions RTLS & RFID primary focus. This is a remote position preferring candidates in the Southwest. Will be supporting RFID/locations solutions. 50% travel required.
- Technical Skills – Uses advanced domain/solutions knowledge to competitive advantage for RFID and RTLS.
- Knowledge of Zebra – Provides input into development of business products/services; understands and follows multi-business protocols.
- Sales Skills – Develops and adapts advanced sales strategies to unique customer needs; creates customer partnerships.
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical engineering experience
- Must have RFID/RTLS knowledge and experience
- Prefer candidates located in the Southwest US
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Familiarity with Linux operating system