Network Development Specialist
Who are we?
Versant Health is one of the nation’s leading administrators of managed vision care, serving millions of our clients’ members nationwide. We are driven by our mission to help members enjoy the wonders of sight through healthy eyes and vision.
As a Versant Health associate, you can enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards package, which includes health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, pet insurance, no-cost-to-you vision insurance for you and your qualified dependents. We are also invested in your success. There are many opportunities for advancement and development throughout all stages of your career with us.
See how you can make a difference with the support of strong leadership and a team environment.
See Everything, Be Anything™.
What are we looking for?
The Network Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for recruitment of vision providers to Versant Health’s networks according to established goals and priorities. This individual will also be responsible for:
- Following up with providers undergoing the credentialing process
- Providing service and education to network physician/providers during the recruitment process
- Maintenance of the network as required, amongst other duties
This role will require a highly motivated individual with:
- Medical surgical recruitment experience
- Facility contracting experience
- Excellent negotiations, sales, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The willingness to work hard to meet goals
Where you will have an impact:
The Network Recruiting Specialist will:
- Recruit and contract new vision providers and facilities into Superior Vision and Davis Vision networks according to established goals and priorities
- Take inbound and make outbound phone calls to vision providers
- Negotiate fee schedules with new and existing vision providers
- Review completeness of application materials
- Assist in other projects as necessary
- Educate providers on plan designs and processes
- Build and maintain relationships with the provider community
- Work with provider practices to resolve complaints and claims issues as needed
- Generate other ad hoc reports as needed
General supervision on completed work and monitoring against established goals. Requires daily use of considerable discretion, judgment, and independent problem-solving. Work with Director of Medical Network Development to identify appropriate recruitment strategies. Have a quiet space conducive to working from home. Other duties as assigned.
What’s necessary to do the job?
Preferred bachelor’s degree. High School diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience and education. One (1) year of related experience. Experience in Medical Network Development. Knowledge and experience in the insurance, health, or vision care industry preferred. Proficiency in MicroSoft Office.
HIPAA & Security Requirements
All Associates must comply with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as it pertains to disclosures of protected health information (PHI) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. As a component of job roles and responsibilities, Associates may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information which must be protected at all times. As a result, Associates must explicitly adhere to all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Privacy & Security Training Program.
Versant Health will never request money from candidates who seek employment with us and will never ask for any payment as part of the recruitment process.
Versant Health is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Versant Health without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The wage range for applicants for this position is [$41,600 to $44,720]. All incentives and benefits are subject to the applicable plan terms.Apply Now