Career in Products and Technology at PwC
Joining Products and Technology at PwC means bringing the firm’s strategy to life through innovative products and technology solutions. We are committed to delivering the right people and technology to address our clients’ challenges and drive business growth.
- General management of commercial and internal products
- Intersection of business, user experience, and technology
- Design, development, and management throughout the product lifecycle
- Involvement in modifications, upgrades, and maintenance
- Commercialization, Go To Market planning, and sales for commercial products
- Part of a team solving complex business issues
- Adherence to PwC Professional skills and responsibilities
- Development of existing and new skills
- Resolution of issues preventing effective team working
- Coaching and encouraging others for personal development
- Analysis of complex ideas and proposal recommendations
- Building consensus and fostering trusted relationships
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Apply analytical skills in collaboration with business and product owners
- Develop requirements and user stories using Agile and scrum methodologies
- Solve business problems and create clarity around business objectives
Job Requirements and Preferences
- High School Diploma
- 4 years of progressive roles in managing IT system/software development and project management processes
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, or Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: IIBA
- Extensive abilities in team leadership for software development projects
- Experience in SDLC development methodology, Agile, and Scrum
- Skills in business requirements understanding and translation
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC Hiring Policy: PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery. Please refer to our H-1B Lottery Policy for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran, marital, or citizenship status, or any other status protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Pay Range Information: For positions in specific states, please visit https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-productstechmanager for pay range information.