About Products and Technology at PwC
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC’s strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business.
We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers, and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change. Our team are the general managers of commercial and internal products. They sit at the intersection of the business, user experience, and the technology that solve our customer and end-user problems.
They design, develop, and manage activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Product Management’s involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle, including modifications, upgrades, maintenance of the product or product line. For commercial products, it also includes commercialization, Go To Market planning, sales, and other key business support activities.
To really stand out…
…and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this, we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information, including broader stakeholder views, to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Business Analysts apply analytical skills working with business and product owners to develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps. Analysts add value to the delivery team by working with the business and product owner to create clarity around business objectives through the development of and refinement of user stories. Our Business Analysts solve business problems working with delivery teams using Agile and scrum methodologies.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes.
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: IIBA
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Performing all phases of applications systems analysis and a proven understanding of the SDLC development methodology (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum);
- Possessing business requirements understanding and translating them into the appropriate deliverables;
- Performing SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications selecting and driving appropriate requirement Methods including Agile Requirements Methods; and,
- Demonstrating Vendor SOW, SLA measures, and acceptance criteria for managing successful outcomes of projects leveraging vendors;
- Working on software development projects, infrastructure, SaaS, and/or Cloud solutions;
- Applying analytical skills to determine business value and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable, and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
- Conducting requirements elicitation, validation, and analysis meetings with the business stakeholders; perform Fit/Gap analysis; support testing activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or projects assigned;
- Managing the quality and acceptance of vendor analysis and testing SOW deliverables in a project setting;
- Overseeing the documentation of business requirements and test cases, so that requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent, and not in contradiction with each other;
- Working with vendor SOW project deliverables on their quality and meeting acceptance criteria;
- Providing modeling of the business processes; understand the business need and impacts of proposed solutions;
- Providing assistance for developing a solution approach to deliver business value;
- Developing business and application domain knowledge for an assigned business portfolio and/or line of service; and,
- Demonstrating prior knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud stack (Adobe Experience Manager – AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, etc.) is highly desirable.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin;Apply Now