- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Remote – Portland, OR
- Remote Type: Optional Work from Home
- Position Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: $89,000.00 – $110,000.00 Salary/year
- Travel Percentage: Negligible
- Job Category: Sales
Fluxguard is the best-in-class solution for website change monitoring, delivering advanced intelligence with AI-powered insights. Customers tell us the website pages they want monitored, and the changes that matter to them, and we provide them with notifications and easy-to-understand change summaries.
The internet is a sea of information that is constantly expanding and changing. This makes it tough for companies to find the information they need in order to make informed decisions and stay compliant. Fluxguard overlays cutting-edge web-crawling technology with AI models, helping businesses quickly see the changes that matter and why those changes are important.
For more information on why LegitScript + Fluxguard = Better Together click this link!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
What You’ll Do
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their technical needs and requirements.
- Articulate product features, benefits, and value propositions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Conduct engaging and informative product demonstrations to showcase the capabilities of our monitoring and reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop technical proposals, respond to RFPs, and create tailored presentations for prospects.
- Provide technical guidance and support during the sales cycle, addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Conduct technical workshops, training sessions, and webinars to educate prospects and clients on our monitoring and reporting technologies.
- Build strong relationships with prospects, clients, and key stakeholders, acting as a trusted technical advisor.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for product enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and operations to relay customer feedback and contribute to solution development initiatives.
- Project manage prospect/customer pilots, working with the customer to develop critical success criteria, monitoring pilot progress, and coordinating internal resources required to deliver a successful pilot.
- Assist with the orchestration of customer evaluations, provisioning trial accounts, assisting with user creation, and providing platform enablement.
What You’ll Bring
- Two to four years of proven experience as a Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, or in a similar customer-facing technical role.
- Familiarity with utilities like Developer Tools and other troubleshooting tools such as Postman, cURL, etc.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically to meet customer requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- 4-year college or university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of related technical sales experience.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We cannot support international remote work.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Multiple Medical plans (one with $0 employee premium option), Dental & Vision plans
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off package and 11 paid holidays
- And much more!
If you got to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in LegitScript’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.Apply Now