Title: Remote Technical Content Developer
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Location: Remote or On site
As a Technical Content Developer, you will play a vital role in creating and maintaining various customer-facing Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, including Operator’s Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, System Admin Guides, Package Inserts, and other instructional materials for our portfolio of medical device products.
- Collaborate with internal customers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to produce technical content that addresses sales/marketing or technical challenges.
- Write, edit, and update content, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Apply metadata to content and manage content within the content management system (CMS).
- Complete design control content verification before release.
- Make decisions on routine matters and escalate non-routine issues to the department manager or lead project manager.
- Forecast and meet project deadlines and budgets, reporting project status proactively.
- Manage all phases of content development projects, including needs assessment, deliverables, timelines, content management, development, review schedules, and release activities.
- Assist in maintaining art, photo, and electronic and printed document files to meet departmental and regulatory requirements.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in content development.
- Functional knowledge of industry and regulatory, marketing, linguistic, and publication standards.
- Ability to translate business objectives into tangible technical content for skill development.
- Effective verbal and written communication, as well as graphic design skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with all levels within the organization.
- Results-driven, demonstrating the ability to see projects through completion.
- Technical/Functional skills to use content management systems, XML, and XML-based authoring tools.
- Understanding and application of DITA models.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Experience level: 3 years
Do you have experience in medical content writing?
Technical writing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now