Who We Are
Starco Brands (OTCQB: STCB) invents consumer products with behavior-changing technologies that spark excitement in the everyday. A modern-day invention factory to its core, Starco Brands identifies whitespaces across consumer product categories. It draws upon a portfolio of innovative formulas and commercial manufacturing facilities spanning 8 product categories with limitless innovation potential. Visit www.starcobrands.com for more information.
Developed by Starco Brands: Whipshots®
Whipshots®, developed by Starco Brands, is a first-of-its-kind alcoholic whipped cream that is a party in a can. Launched in December 2021 with co-founder, Cardi B, Whipshots is a playful shot of sophistication that will indulge your curiosity and senses. A Double Gold medal recipient in the 2022 SIP Awards, Gold medal recipient in the Los Angeles International Spirits Competition, and the Rising Star Growth Brand in the 2023 Beverage Dynamics Growth Brand Awards, the boozy whipped cream is non-dairy (contains caseinate), does not require refrigeration and can be found next to other spirits at retail and in hospitality and entertainment locations. Visit www.whipshots.com for more information.
Whipshots is looking for a dedicated and driven Sales Director to join our team and help us continue our momentous growth success journey.
- Develops and executes regional plans to achieve desired financial results through increasing depletions, Accounts Sold, PODS, and velocities in off and on premise channels.
- Evaluates distributor performance versus plan and creates action plans to ensure goal attainment.
- Develops strong relationships with distributor portfolio managers, leadership, and critical chain team members, establishing proper call frequencies and in-person presentations.
- Educates distributor personnel on Whipshots portfolio, brand programming, and brand standards.
- Develops strong relationships with critical account buyers, distributor chain sales teams and assists in reset and marketing presentations and support.
- Leads monthly and quarterly distributor presentations and business reviews.
- Uses analytics to identify opportunities and share insights with company and distributor teams.
- Reviews monthly distributor depletions and inventories and provides market sales forecasting.
- Collaborates with operations, finance, and marketing teams.
- Monitors distributor budgets and oversees retail pricing.
- Approximately 40% travel required.
- BS, BA or equivalent work-related experience
- Five+ years of sales experience within beverage alcohol (preferably spirits) in distributor or chain management (on and off)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, VIP, IRI/Circana/Nielsen
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Brand building experience (Startup experience preferred)
- Self-motivated, problem solver, and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, dynamic personality, and willingness to challenge the status quo
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability benefits
- Monthly Wellness, Phone and Internet allowances
- Annual Education and Home Office allowances
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible; WFH hours
- And More!