Job Purpose Summary:
Responsibilities include providing services to clients of Harmony Bay Wellness and supervision of clinical staff of Harmony Bay Wellness.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Direct Supervision of 20 therapists:
- i. Includes minimum of 30-minute supervisions 1x per month, increased supervision for staff needing increased performance management
- ii. Maintain record of all supervisions
- iii. Manage all time off requests and administrative functions relating to supervising a team
- iv. Ensuring coverage for staff when needed
- Direct Care to Clients:
- a. Maintenance of 5 clients on caseload (with level of service 80%)
- a. Ensuring each therapist has a completed chart audit 1x a quarter, with increased audits if a performance issue arises
- b. Completion of second signing charge slip within 48 hours
- Clinical supervision of LACs or LSWs when applicable (weekly supervision)
- Second signing responsibilities for all non-fully licensed supervisees, including all intakes, therapy notes, charge slips, assessment measures (PHQ-9s, Columbia, MDQ, etc), crisis plans, ROIs, and supportive documentation added to the chart.
- Daily oversight of clinical schedules for supervisees including managing time off and openings in schedule
- On call/After-Hours phone coverage and availability, as needed
- Respond to emails from staff within a 24-hour time frame
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master’s Degree and NJ Licensed Therapist
Required experience: 1+ years’ experience at a supervisory level working in a Mental Health Treatment Facility or training in lieu of.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Charting
- Crisis Management Core Competencies
- Must be able to lift 20-50 lbs.
- Occasional to frequent walking, sitting, standing, driving
- Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing)
- Communicable diseases
- Hot/cold temperatures
- Environmental conditions may vary
Required licenses or certifications:
- Current CPR Certification
- NJ Licensed Therapist