House Buyers of America Executive Assistant Position
House Buyers of America is actively seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. This role will involve providing comprehensive support to our CEO. The position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience working closely with executives. The best part? This position is FULLY REMOTE!
- Manage and Prioritize CEO’s Calendar: Effectively organize and prioritize the CEO’s calendar and schedule.
- Inbox Management: Screen, manage, and respond to emails and incoming communications, ensuring timely responses and prioritizing urgent matters.
- Executive Administrative Support: Provide support for projects by performing analyses and preparing supporting documentation for the executive leadership team.
- Deadline Coordination: Coordinate adherence to deadlines and completion of special projects, correspondence, and reports.
- Presentation Development: Develop and refine presentations as required by members of the executive leadership team.
- Report and Schedule Preparation: Assist in the development and preparation of various reports and schedules under the direction of the assigned executive or department professionals.
- Document Composition and Proofreading: Compose, edit, and proofread correspondence, contracts, reports, and presentations.
- Task Management: Update task management software for key action items.
- Communication Support: Provide communication support across the practice area.
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes: Compile meeting agendas and minutes as needed.
- Administrative Tasks: Perform routine administrative tasks, including filing, document scanning, and media scanning.
- Memo Analysis: Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Response Preparation: Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Office Service Coordination: Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Confidentiality Maintenance: Maintain strict confidentiality of the company and executive information.
- Various Administrative Functions: Perform various administrative functions as requested.
- Experience: 5+ years of related experience as an executive assistant.
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical Skills: Strong skills within MS Office Suite.
- Presentation Ability: Ability to develop presentations and materials that are client and/or executive management ready.
- Education: Associate’s degree from an accredited university required; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay, great benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team events, work hard/play hard environment.
- Q2 2023 was our most profitable and fastest growing quarter EVER in our entire history!
- Our revenue is growing! Our revenue increased by 119% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022!
- Our margins are growing – Our Gross Profit increased 93% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022!
- We’re growing fast! Unit Sales increased 63% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- We’re continuing our nationwide expansion. In 2021 alone we launched into eight new markets – Hampton Roads, Richmond, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Connecticut, Boston… and more to come!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes, offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. House Buyers of America is proudly a member of the Inc 5000 list.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age.Apply Now