Net at Work Overview
Net at Work provides next-generation technology solutions and services that enable our clients to unleash the power of their businesses. These solutions are customized to meet the demands of specific industries through the integration of best-of-breed applications. With expertise in finance, accounting, operations, workforce management, and customer experience, Net at Work serves as a trusted advisor, helping small- and mid-sized businesses keep pace with the competition, win new customers, improve profitability, and thrive in the digital economy.
Having started with just two employees, Net at Work is now more than 300 employees strong, and we are still growing. We are looking to expand our team with experienced professionals who share our core values and are problem solvers, promise keepers, collaborative integrators, inspiring coaches, and driven intrapreneurs.
ISV Manager Role
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the ISV Manager (Independent Software Vendor Manager) will be responsible for managing the relationships with our designated ISVs whose products Net at Work sells and supports. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships between Sales, Delivery & Strategic ISV Partners. This role sits within our sales organization and will drive additional revenue to Net at Work.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for a variety of ISV products
- Complete the DOP for vertical/practice.
- Determine if onboarding a new ISV creates a conflict with a pre-existing partnership.
- Expand partnerships across multiple practices where appropriate.
- Generate and close sales leads.
- Lead tagging to the ISV both for Referral and Reseller relationships
- Manage and coordinate the collaboration between the ISV partner & Consulting Managers to develop and deliver professional services.
- Support and optimize delivery strategy to maximize profit and client satisfaction.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with the ISV’s
- Manage the ISV Sponsorship for NAW events where appropriate.
- Own the Value/Margin Matrix for Net at Work
- Manage the relationships with the ISV’s channel partners.
- Develop and deliver training on the ISV’s products to support Net at Work sales and support teams.
- Create and manage marketing materials for the ISV’s products.
- Provide feedback to the ISV on new product development and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the ERP, CRM, HRMS & IT industry, with a strong focus on software and the VAR channel
- Proven track record of success in managing and growing ISV relationships
- Knowledge of the Sage, NetSuite, Acumatica, and Creatio Channels, including Partner Programs and Channel Sales
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with ISVs
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Ability to manage and track budgets and expenses, including target margins
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Salary range: $80,000-$120,000 plus commissions. Please note that the quoted pay range for this job is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) experience, including industry or product specific experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, and/or other applicable laws.
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organizational levels and in all forms. Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Net at Work are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Apply Now