The Future of Healthcare Awaits You
Are you ready to be part of a team that is shaping the future of healthcare? Join us at CRC and contribute to building tomorrow’s healthcare.
Work for a dynamic, fast-growing company that is revolutionizing skilled nursing facility (SNF) care delivery. We take pride in our culture, offer robust career advancement opportunities, and are dedicated to our teammates.
The Vice President of Care Management and Virtual Care will lead the development, implementation, and growth of CRC’s post-acute care management, remote monitoring, and other virtual care initiatives. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to offer solutions improving patient outcomes and creating value for facility partners.
Program Development and Management
- Develop and execute strategy for existing post-discharge care coordination program and other virtual care programs
- Act as the creator, project manager, and change agent for care coordination program enhancements, remote monitoring services, and virtual care services
- Possess and maintain subject matter expertise in CMS rules & requirements for CCM, TCM, RPM, RTM, and/or telehealth
- Evaluate software and/or hardware vendor solutions and own vendor relationships
- Determine personnel, material, and resources needed for program objectives
- Act as the accountable internal and external point of contact for program growth, account management, and issue resolution
- Monitor and assess external environment and internal trends. Adopt and implement industry evidence-based best practices where applicable
Regulatory and Compliance
- Administer and maintain systems and standard workflows for exceptional patient care and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Proactively monitor Federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and ensure program-related requirements are met
- Establish processes for ongoing monitoring and evaluation of operations for compliance with licensure, accreditation, and regulatory standards
- Collaborate with the Revenue Cycle department for denial prevention activities and understanding causes of denials
Performance and Quality Improvement
- Responsible for program performance metrics, cost effectiveness, ongoing quality, and demonstrating tangible value to patients and facility partners
- Identify KPIs and other relevant measures
- Regularly analyze data and identify trends to ensure program goals meet or exceed industry benchmarks, regulatory requirements, and service level agreements
- Collaborate with leadership and providers to address barriers to performance and drive improvement initiatives
- Keep leadership informed of operational issues, staffing, resources, system and program needs and present solution action plans for issues
Education and Experience
A minimum of three (3) years as a senior program leader is required. Specific experience with care coordination, care management, transitions of care, or other health management/patient services program is a plus.
Proficiency and demonstrated experience in program and/or solution development including at least one experience building a program/initiative from ideation to implementation.
Experience with CCM, RPM, or telehealth for Medicare beneficiary population required. Experience working with skilled nursing facilities or other post-acute care providers preferred. Proficiency in applicable Federal and state regulations preferred. Operational and process improvement experience is a plus.
Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills
- Proven leadership in successfully identifying new strategies, change management, and implementing initiatives across multi-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience with electronic medical record (EMR) and Care Management technology
- Understanding of current Medicare compliance requirements
- Passion for serving geriatric populations and their families
- Display a customer service, patient-focused orientation
- Strong collaboration and conflict resolution skill sets
- Strong project management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to present information in a variety of different formats to all levels
- Ability to develop, prioritize, and accomplish goals/time management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $220,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Choose your own hours
- Do you have experience with CCM, RPM, or telehealth for a Medicare beneficiary population?
- Do you have at least one year of experience building a program/initiative from ideation to implementation?
Senior program leader: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now