In this role, you’ll steward the day-to-day activities of the CEO. You’ll have the opportunity to understand and experience firsthand how a consulting and investment firm operates, and you’ll take joint ownership in making it all happen behind the scenes.
In our hybrid working environment, we enjoy a great deal of flexibility when it comes to our working hours. However, due to our CEO’s active schedule, a non-negotiable for this role is availability to attend daily early morning (e.g. 6am ET) calibration calls. The rest of your day is yours to design, and we work with team members to define appropriate harmony between your personal and work lives.
The total annual compensation for this role is in the range of $90,000-110,000, depending on experience. This total compensation includes base salary, annual bonus, and long-term incentive, which is structured as shares in the General Partner of our investment fund.
Archetype has a vision of making work better for 50 million people by harnessing the best of consulting and investing. Driven by our values, we enable businesses to put employee growth and health at the center of the organization. Our ecosystem is built by entrepreneurs and leverages the interconnected work of strategists, programmers, analysts, and advisors to create solutions that elevate workplace benefits and people development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role will enable our CEO to operate at maximum efficiency to drive business growth and achieve our strategic goals. In service of that, key responsibilities include:
- Follow, create, and continually refine processes to ensure that the CEO is operating as effectively as possible on a day-to-day basis, while also supporting company-wide strategic goals and initiatives.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the CEO’s daily activities, allowing other team members to function at optimal efficiency
- Manage the CEO’s inbox, including sending correspondence on his behalf and managing follow-up tasks
- Handle administrative functions related to the raising of our $100M investment fund, including coordinating meetings with prospective investors and tracking activity in a CRM
- Ensure the CEO’s calendar is managed well and reflects his strategic priorities
- Attend key internal meetings to stay up to date on core business initiatives
- Serve as the primary contact for most requests relating to the CEO
- Prepare and deliver briefings prior to meetings
- Schedule internal and external meetings, and manage calendar to avoid conflicts and prioritize important/urgent meetings
- Book travel for CEO which includes but not limited to: domestic and international travel, car service, hotel accommodations, etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Prior experience supporting team members at the C-level or equivalent, preferably in consulting, finance, or a similarly fast-paced industry
Ability to build structure in unstructured situations
Experience managing large volumes of communications at high speed, with high quality
Rigorous organizational and prioritization skills, motivated by creating and executing processes
Ownership mentality, high degree of proactivity
Discreet, valuing confidentiality (people trust you)
Stellar written communication, whether through email or text, and ability to adapt communication methods depending on the preferences of an external party
Preferred: Salesforce.com experience
CULTURE, BENEFITS, AND REMOTE WORK
We work on a hybrid basis from our Philadelphia office and remotely. We ask team members to be in person at least once a quarter for key meetings and events. The interview process will take place remotely.
Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k with employer match, employer-paid life insurance, as well as a monthly wellness stipend to spend on whatever wellness means to you. We offer a base of 20 days of PTO, which increases with tenure, along with separate time off for illness. We also offer parental leave policies that give you the support and flexibility to put your family first. We’re committed to fostering health at work by creating working environments that support the mental and physical health of our team.
At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we encourage you to come as you are.Apply Now