The Team Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the Certified Medical Assistants and Pharmacy Techs are meeting productivity and quality measures while also supporting the team with escalated calls, questions, and day-to-day updates and training. This position schedule is 8:30 am-5:30 pm CT Monday-Friday.
At Carenet Health, we’re relentlessly focused on delivering clinically driven, consumer-centric engagement solutions rooted in powerful, one-on-one connections. One in five (65 million) Americans has access to our services, and we connect with 70,000 consumers daily about their health and wellness, coverage and benefits, care coordination and more.
- Serve as a knowledge base for the staff by providing direction and assistance in operational efforts.
- Work directly with Team Manager to ensure employee development through training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ensure team is meeting quality expectations through call monitoring audits, coaching, and mentoring.
- Support team by taking escalated patient calls. Assess the caller’s needs and assist them with any issues for a positive outcome.
- Consult with Team Manager on any program issues and work to resolve issues prior to them becoming problematic.
- Have a strong understanding of expected Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure that service levels and KPI metrics are met or exceeded.
- High school degree or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- Certified Medical Assistant and/or Pharmacy Technician
We’re searching for the market’s strongest candidate to join our group of innovators, collaborators, and builders in pioneering the next phase of Carenet’s place in healthcare history. If this sounds like you, we need to connect!
More About Carenet Health
Carenet Health delivers multi-dimensional value to healthcare organizations in areas such as revenue optimization, cost containment, and consumer experience. Our clients choose us—and stay with us for an average of seven years or more—because of our clinical expertise and our experience creating meaningful connections that deliver impact and ROI.
Our solutions include multi-channel consumer engagement programs that support quality and satisfaction performance metrics, as well as on-demand clinical engagement and telehealth services that improve care and lower costs. Intelligent contact strategies, empathy-focused interactions, high-touch navigation assistance, and best-in-class partners are a few of the key factors in our success.
Learn more at carenethealthcare.com.Apply Now