Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don’t. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realize ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective, and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of production, purchasing, and execution of the account or project-based jobs. You will work with suppliers, internal team members, and external stakeholders to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
The PM maintains active and effective relationships with internal and external suppliers to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely.
- Build relationships and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow; liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies, and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining the current status of assigned projects at all times
- Comfortable questioning a brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the suppliers
- Ensure that all specifications are entered into the proprietary order management system, prepare requests for bids, and maintain accurate price quotation data for all projects
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and schedule availability
- Brief the suppliers (internal or external) effectively remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the Indicia Worldwide systems
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different production process steps, keep everything under tight control, and communicate regularly with the Marketing Activation Managers
What you’ll bring:
Good print/POS production management experience gained within an agency environment
Project management experience (desirable)
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Passionately collaborative – can work as part of many and varied teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy
This role can be based on a remote basis, but the PM must be able to work on Eastern Time Zone.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.Apply Now