Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that revolutionizes traditional shopping. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 60 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 250,000 merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
We are currently looking for a great Business Operations Manager to join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather and analyze logistics data to monitor each step in the last-mile pickup operations
- Monitor store operations performance with routine audits to ensure partner locations are meeting or exceeding their SLA
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support to our store partners, with methods including but not limited to Zendesk, email, phone and chat.
- Review and resolve customer or store partner escalations by investigating the issues and providing necessary training, and recommendation
- Investigate suspicious activity, identify fraud trends, and report to the management team
- Participate in policy and guideline development for store partners
- Assist in the rollout of new product features by collecting and monitoring feedback from store partners, with methods including but not limited to: phone calls, emails, surveys.
- Manage last-mile operations and logistics carrier relationships
- Provide analyses, reports, and feedback to the management team to help us make the right growth decisions
- Assist in training of new store partners and development of new training materials
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related work experience in business operations, logistics analyst, customer success, policy management or other related fields
- Experience with Google Office Suite + advanced spreadsheet skill level
- SQL experience a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and apply rules
- Naturally curious. If something seems wrong, you want to investigate and provide solutions.
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Good relationship-building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, meeting deadlines and attention to detail.
- Must be able to react and follow up quickly to customer inquiries
- Get-it-done mindset. You’re not afraid of long hours, you thrive in a fast-moving dynamic culture and you’re humble and scrappy.
- Ability to work confidently, both independently and in a team
- Familiarity with brick-and-mortar retail industry/buy online – pick up in-store programs is a plus
- Comfortable working in a start-up like environment
Here at Wish, you are joining a team and company at a time of growth and transformation. You will love being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you are about e-commerce, technology, and a data-driven culture. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
The estimated base salary range for this position varies by the candidate’s location as follows:
- Candidates located in California: $71,500 – $87,875 annually
- Candidates located in New York and Washington: $71,500 – $87,875 annually
- Candidates located in Colorado: $62,000 – $67,500 annually
For states not listed, the estimated base salary range for this position starts around $62,000 annually
Please note that individual total compensation for this position will be determined at the Company’s sole discretion and may vary based on several factors, including but not limited to, location, skill level, years and depth of relevant experience, qualifications and other business considerations.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.