- Manage different initiatives & projects that are relatively large in complexity, with potential for high risk and spend.
- Varying types of projects from infrastructure to business applications, utilizing large resource pools and involving substantial stakeholder engagement.
- Utilize either traditional (waterfall), Agile, or a hybrid methodology.
- Ensure timely completion and quality of work produced by project teams.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Keep project team members informed about project milestones and deliverables.
- Manage the scope of the projects.
- Resolve any issues that may hinder project success.
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications plan.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate processes and methodologies.
- Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in the Project Methodology.
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Manage appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking.
- Assist project managers and senior project managers in collective project tracking.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company, including all applicable safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good understanding of FEI and its business operations/practices.
- Strong PC skills; experience with MS Project.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge in project management processes and methodologies.
- Possess good, general business and technical knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates.
- Proactive approach on the job.
- Facilitation—able to work within a group/team environment.
- Merger & Acquisitions experience preferred.
- High proficiency with Office Software.
- Familiar with Project software and methodologies.
- BA or BS degree preferred, PMP preferred.
This is a remote position.Apply Now