We are a growth stage company that specializes in creating software solutions for hospital and infusion center operations. Our approach combines lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform healthcare delivery.
More than 180 health systems and over 685 hospitals across 49 states rely on our award-winning products to enhance patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised over $300 million from top-tier investors, including Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. Our commitment to innovation has earned us a place among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Remote Work Information
Please note: While this role is listed as available for remote work, we are currently employing in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application.
We also have offices in Santa Clara, CA, and Charlotte, NC, for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
What You’ll Do
- Drive operational improvement at our customers through our products.
- Communicate technical requirements and ensure clear understanding of data and setup needs.
- Independently manage customer implementations and take ownership of accounts post-sales.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Monitor customer operations and proactively solve problems.
What You’ll Bring
- Healthcare background in operations management or patient flow – a must!
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience.
- 3+ years of professional work experience.
- Experience working on healthcare products or with hospitals.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Lean or Six Sigma training utilizing models like A3, DMAIC, or PDCA.
- Willingness to travel to our customers’ sites.
Bonus Points If You Have
- A graduate degree in MHA, MPH, MHSA, MBA, or an MS or MSN with a focus in health informatics.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a client- or customer-facing role.
- Experience and passion with process improvement.
What You’ll Get
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare.
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, annual bonus, and stock options.
- 401(k) Match.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave.
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building, Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office.
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs.
Vaccination Policy: Employees are required to be vaccinated to work from the office, attend in-person company events, or travel on behalf of the company.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: LeanTaaS is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to [email protected]. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Apply Now