Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology?
A solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel, and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
- Work alongside the other identity team members in operations on the IBM Security suite comprising of but not limited to ISV, ISVG, ISVA, IGI, and Thycotic Secret Server
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance if needed
- Must have a minimum 2+ years of IAM, PAM, and IDN experience
- Understanding of LDAP, DB, TDI, and Application Server is required
- Other Skills: LINUX, IT Security, Business Requirements, IT Infrastructure, and working in an Agile team environment
- Strong understanding of SSO/federated authentication methods (SAML, OIDC) and their components
- Able to effectively present SSO concepts to clients with various levels of technical understanding
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Apply Now