Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
Are you a strategic thinker with a strong interest in driving business growth? Do you find the Capital Markets and RWA industries fascinating and believe in their potential to transform technology interactions? If so, we invite you to consider joining Chainlink Labs as our new Business Development Lead. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape our presence in the EMEA region by targeting partnerships with the top 20 banks, financial market infrastructures, and asset managers.
- Drive deployment of our product suite with players in the Real World Asset industry (both web3 and TradFi) as well as more general Capital Markets players
- Create access to a wide range of senior executives in financial markets based on existing broad relationships with high-profile financial institutions and deep experience selling to these stakeholders
- Own our strategic direction and progress for the real-world asset landscape, building and accelerating the bridge between native web3 players and Traditional Finance institutions
- Establish partnerships with the top 20 banks, financial market infrastructures (FMIs), and asset managers in the EMEA region.
- 10+ years of experience successfully selling into and nurturing strategic partnerships with top-tier financial institutions, such as leading banks, asset managers, and market infrastructures, within the EMEA region.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements governing the capital markets industry in EMEA, ensuring seamless adherence to legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas within the capital markets vertical
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and trends in the capital markets space, including blockchain, digital assets, and decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing for informed discussions and identification of innovative business opportunities.
- Proven experience in driving revenue growth through the successful execution of business development strategies, including market penetration, expansion into new segments, and driving product adoption.
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Has successfully established and built something from scratch, whether it be a startup, department, or initiative, taking it from inception to a successful launch.
- Have a working knowledge of the Real World Asset landscape, including potential barriers to scale.
- Experience working with blockchain technologies
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants