How would you like to work for a technology-based HOA management company that is growing rapidly, offers opportunities to advance your career, and has a company culture that truly supports its team members? We are a company that understands and appreciates your professionalism and hard work. We are a company that provides support with a Manager Success Group, continuous training, administrative support, etc. to all team members. RealManage is committed to do everything possible to ensure your long-term career success. With RealManage, you are not just an employee, you are family.
RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and operations in 24 states coast to coast that delivers services to homeowners’ associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities. RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#3 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better…never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Financial Manager is responsible for:
- Client contractual service deliverables including review and approval of monthly financial reports and annual budgets
- Managing the monthly pre-close and close processes
- Managing the preparation process for annual budgets
- Managing the daily flow of financial service inquiries and requests
- Client billing for services performed outside the service level agreement
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring staff
- Trouble-shooting and resolving escalated issues
- Coordinating with other CiraConnect SaaS Shared Services departments providing AP Lockbox, AR Lockbox, Property Conveyance Lockbox, Delinquent Account Collections, Audit-tax, Insurance, Corporate, Information Technology and Transition services in the delivery of overall financial management services
- Serving as the primary financial consultant with community managers and community Board of Directors
- Process improvement recommendations and implementation
- Becoming a “subject matter expert” in the CiraConnect SaaS technology platform with respect to the delivery of accounting and financial management services
- Plus other work related tasks as needed
- Accounting degree from a 4-year accredited college / university
- 2 years minimum experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller
- Supervision of an accounting department with a minimum of 5 employees
- Real estate, property management and/or outsourced accounting / bookkeeping industry experience strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with a mid to upper tier accounting software package
- Demonstrated experience with a systems conversion and balance transfer
- Exceptional computer skills (power user)
- CPA / graduate degree a plus
- Excellent grasp of basic accounting theory and methods of accounting (accrual, cash and modified cash)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, challenging, high change/growth environment
Pay and Benefits:
$75,000 to $95,000, depending on education and experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- HSA (Required High Deductible Medical Plan to be eligible)
- Education Reimbursement
- 401K matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 9 paid Holidays