Career in Finance at PwC
Joining PwC’s Internal Firm Services in Finance opens doors to diverse opportunities, allowing you to contribute to financial planning, reporting, data analysis, and strategic leadership support.
- Record and analyze financial transactions
- Process invoices and manage financial statement ledger accounts
- Prepare analysis and reconciliations to detect fraud
- Provide strategic oversight and policy development for the Finance team
As part of the Internal Firm Services, you’ll play a vital role in strategic oversight, operational management, and policy development for the Finance team.
PwC Professional Development:
Embrace the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework, guiding expectations and skills needed for success and career progression.
As a Manager, you’ll be a problem solver, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills include:
- Developing new skills outside of your comfort zone
- Resolving issues hindering team effectiveness
- Coaching team members and encouraging personal development
- Analyzing complex ideas and building meaningful recommendations
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) of finance or PwC experience
- Preferred Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Business Administration/Management
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in areas such as investment banking, corporate development, corporate finance, and more.
Learn more about how we work:
Note: PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery. Learn more about our policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran, marital, or citizenship status, or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco: Consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State: Visit this link for pay range information.