KPMG is renowned as a great workplace for career development, offering audit, tax, and advisory services across key industries. Our success stems from delivering tangible results for clients and fostering a culture that values individual growth, inclusivity, innovation, and community support. Recognized consistently by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc., and others, we invite individuals who share our passion for the future to join our team.
Job Opportunity: Manager, Dev Ops
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Dev Ops to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Provide support to the DevOps engineering team and guide new projects & users with DevOps & Agile tooling
- Work on existing platform tools such as GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, and Artifactory; assist with migrating some of these tools to the cloud
- Offer cross-training & support for RedHat OpenShift clusters using Kubernetes
- Act as the primary SME for DevOps and associated tooling; mentor colleagues on the DevOps team
- Minimum five years of recent experience with writing and supporting GitHub Actions pipelines; experience with security scanning tools like GitHub Advanced Security, Dependabot, Fortify, & Mend
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience with the administration of tools like GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, & Artifactory; prior experience with RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, and/or working with containers
- Demonstrated working knowledge with DevOps initiatives and tooling; firm understanding of the SDLC and DevOps practices in a large organization; good understanding & experience in Scripting Languages for Automation
- Prior experience with Agile project management; proficient with Linux and Windows server OS; experience with Problem Solving, Support & Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues, while working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow & JIRA
- Presents with a client-centric focus with the ability to manage work between multiple different teams; ability to write clear technical documentation; strong collaboration skills and ability to lead a team of engineers; US Citizenship is required
Salary and Benefits
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as the applicant’s skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle.
Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA: KPMG Salary Ranges
Equal Opportunity Employer
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 to enter KPMG offices, client sites, or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state, or local law. In some circumstances, clients may also require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).Apply Now