BreakForth Solutions is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for the employee and a host of other amazing benefits. Please apply today!
Become a key team member for a Federal Government client!
BreakForth Solutions is seeking a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support a program that promotes DEIA strategic communication and guidance. This position involves:
- Providing analysis and decision-making information to Senior Leadership.
- Building a business relations network across multiple offices and departments.
- Provide consulting, make recommendations, and present options to clients’ DEIA leadership on diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility, addressing the requirements of Executive Order (E.O.) 14035 and equal employment opportunity (EEO) programs and activities as requested.
- Develop data-gathering methodologies, conduct data-gathering efforts, analyze data, and interpret results.
- Develop and/or evaluate available client data, metrics, and research studies to benchmark best practices and enhance DEIA initiatives within the enterprise.
- Analyze existing DEIA policies, procedures, and practices, and identify areas where corrective action is needed to foster an organizational culture shift in alignment with E.O. 14035.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and gaps in DEIA business and communications practices and organizational culture and structures to establish a baseline of current status.
- Support an enhanced strategy with a roadmap for implementation to create and maintain a workplace fostering a skilled, diverse, and engaged workforce.
- Facilitate listening sessions and dialogue with client employees/stakeholders about DEIA topics and concerns as requested.
- Support the development and implementation of a change management strategy promoting the adoption of client DEIA programs and activities.
- Develop and facilitate training on DEIA programs, best practices, and policies.
- Apply human-centered design methodologies to ensure programs resonate with and are tailored to CSO staff.
- Provide ongoing progress, key documents, and findings to the team(s) responsible for maintaining the DEIA strategy, including training for DEIA leadership for the client.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in a related subject area and 6 years of DEIA-related experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Comfortable with video meeting features (i.e., Teams, Zoom, Google Meet).
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and producing high-quality deliverables.
- Master’s Degree.
BreakForth Solutions Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law.Apply Now