Cognigy: Revolutionizing Customer Service with Cutting-Edge AI
Cognigy is transforming the customer service industry through the utilization of the most advanced AI technology available. The award-winning solution, Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to provide exceptional service that is instant, personalized, and available in any language and on any channel.
Cognigy is at the forefront of shaping the future of customer service by creating AI Agents that seamlessly combine Generative and Conversational AI, enhancing customer satisfaction, and actively supporting employees in real-time.
Join Our Talented #CognigyCrew
Our skilled #CognigyCrew is the driving force behind our cutting-edge technology, and we are actively seeking more talented individuals to join our global team.
Why Work at Cognigy?
Our promise to you:
- We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate, and respectful team.
- We challenge each other to succeed and enable our team to do their best work.
- Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust.
- Our values are encapsulated in our 4Ts: Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your New Role: Account Executive – US
Location: United States (Remote – Ideally Mid-East, North-East, or South-West)
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our expanding US Sales team and help us revolutionize the industry. In this role, you’ll collaborate with potential customers to learn about their needs and objectives, and determine how Cognigy can assist them.
- Acquiring new enterprise companies from all industries within the defined US geographic territory.
- Building and maintaining an effective pipeline through self-directed prospecting and collaboration with internal Business Development Representative resources.
- Developing, maintaining, and reviewing territory plans to meet business goals.
- Running full sales cycles from account planning & targeted prospecting through discovery/qualification, contract negotiation & close.
- Taking a consultative, value-centric approach with senior executives to map value, develop effective business cases, build ROI models, and drive Digital Transformation conversations.
- Coordinating responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Collaborating closely with various team members, including BDRs, Presales support, Marketing, Product, Finance, and Leadership.
- Representing Cognigy at trade fairs or industry events.
- Preparing, presenting, and conducting demos, presentations, and customer meetings.
- Using CRM effectively and consistently to track sales cycles/engagement.
- You are an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive with a proven track record of success in selling SaaS or Tech.
- You have a hunter mentality and are passionate about winning and being part of an exciting company in a hyper-growth phase.
- You are confident navigating sales cycles with all management levels (particularly SVP/C-Level).
- Organization and prioritizing are at the heart of everything you do, and you function well in a remote environment.
- You possess professional communication skills and a customer-centric, personable demeanor.
- You can balance driving a sales cycle independently while leveraging internal resources.
- You are comfortable leveraging a partner channel to support the sales process.
Sounds like you? Come and join us!
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary.
- Great benefits, including health/dental/vision and 401k.
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success.
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Colleague recognition, reward, and celebration events.
- Global Employee Assistance Program.
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning.