House Buyers of America – Executive Assistant Position
House Buyers of America is actively seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a fully remote position.
- Manage and prioritize the CEO’s calendar/schedule.
- Handle CEO’s inbox, including screening, managing, and responding to emails and incoming communications.
- Provide executive administrative support for projects, including analyses and preparation of supporting documentation.
- Coordinate adherence to deadlines, completion of special projects, and provide executive administrative support.
- Assist in the development and preparation of reports, schedules, and presentations.
- Compose, edit, and proofread correspondence, contracts, reports, and presentations.
- Update task management software for key action items.
- Provide communication support across the practice area.
- Compile meeting agendas and minutes as needed.
- Perform routine administrative tasks, such as filing, document scanning, and media scanning.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the company and executive information.
- Perform various administrative functions as requested.
- 5+ years of related experience as an executive assistant.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong skills within MS Office Suite.
- Ability to develop presentations and materials that are client and/or executive management ready.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited university required; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Competitive pay and great benefits.
- Great company culture with casual dress, free snacks/drinks, and team events.
- Work hard/play hard environment.
Q2 2023 Highlights:
- Most profitable and fastest growing quarter EVER in our entire history!
- Revenue increased by 119% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- Gross Profit increased by 93% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- Unit Sales increased by 63% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
We’re continuing our nationwide expansion. In 2021 alone we launched into eight new markets – Hampton Roads, Richmond, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Connecticut, Boston… and more to come!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. House Buyers of America is proudly a member of the Inc 5000 list.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age.Apply Now