Career in Benefits Practice at PwC
Joining our Benefits practice within People and Organisation Consulting services at PwC provides an opportunity to contribute to resetting talent strategies and achieving extraordinary business results through people. We specialize in evaluating and managing unique challenges to help clients maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital.
You will develop expertise in various aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
- Evaluate, redesign, implement, and manage health and welfare and retirement benefits programs.
- Assist with active and retiree plan performance management, vendor selection, provider strategy, financial reporting, and cost driver analysis.
- Conduct private exchange and drug benefit evaluation.
PwC Professional Development Framework
To stand out in a changing world, PwC emphasizes the importance of being a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. The PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework, sets expectations and provides transparency on the skills needed for success and career progression.
Manager Role at PwC
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution. Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Developing new skills outside of the comfort zone.
- Resolving issues preventing effective team collaboration.
- Coaching others, recognizing strengths, and encouraging personal development.
- Analyzing complex ideas and building meaningful recommendations.
- Using data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
PwC Healthcare Consulting Actuary
Join our growing team providing strategic, analytic, and technical support to payer and provider clients in the healthcare sector. Job requirements and preferences include:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years
- Preferred Qualifications: Master Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Actuarial Science, Mathematical Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, Public Policy Analysis, Economics, Finance, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics
- Certification(s) Preferred: ASA Designation
Job Responsibilities and Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Leading functions or projects involving actuarial aspects of commercial and government programs.
- Interpreting and applying regulatory requirements and standards.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For detailed information, refer to our H-1B Lottery Policy.