TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1350 people globally.
Be part of the creative Americas Solutions Delivery team which focuses on developing innovative solutions for our customers that suit their needs. We are a customer-centric team bringing business and technical skills together to craft solutions for our customers.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Ownership of software development of customer-specific projects on TeamViewer Frontline platform.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth project rollouts on the customer side.
- Create interfaces to backend systems of our enterprise-grade customers using Java and SpringBoot (e.g., REST Services, databases, SAP, etc.).
- Configure user interfaces and take care of on-premises installation of our software.
- Work with the latest smart glasses and other wearable devices and bring them to use with our customers.
- Undertake technical consulting for our customers.
- Support user acceptance and system integration tests.
- Execute roll-out at customer site.
- Take on bug-fixing during the hypercare phase and handover to the support team.
- Work independently on projects and be responsible for complying with time and quality specifications.
- University Degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science or related area.
- Extensive experience developing production-grade software with Java, Kotlin, and Spring Boot.
- Database experience like MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Familiar with API design and specifications and XML / JSON.
- Android development experience (optional).
- Experience working in close customer collaboration paired with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ideally, you have experience with logistics processes or manufacturing companies or the automotive industry.
- Proven ability to understand the big picture and quickly comprehend complex relationships in dynamic organizations.
- Enthusiasm for acting as a team player, especially when it comes to cross-functional teams, paired with a passion to work independently, assuming holistic responsibility for a project.
- Structured and meticulous working style, willing to learn new things.
- Business-level English is required.
- Programming Must Haves: SpringBoot, Java.
- Work location: Remote (USA or Canada).
- Competitive compensation including stock-based options (RSU).
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Comprehensive Health insurance package including 100% employer-paid medical coverage.
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental Leave.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 100% employer-paid.
- Quarterly team events and companywide celebrations.
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent All Hands and Leadership Lunches.
- We celebrate diversity as one of our core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
- TeamViewer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we’re focused on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best.
- TeamViewer will not discriminate against an individual based on race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis. If you are unable to submit your application because of disability, please contact us at [email protected] and we will reasonably accommodate.