Career in Flexibility Talent Network Practice
A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short-term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year-round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
PwC Professional Development Framework
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this, we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Senior Associate Responsibilities
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Corporate Tax Services Role
A role within Corporate Tax services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post-tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Required Fields of Study: Accounting
- Additional Educational Requirements: Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s)
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publicly traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.
- Proficient technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Some technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms. Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-taxseniorassociate