Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is top-ranked in more specialties than any other care provider according to U.S. News & World Report. As we work together to put the needs of the patient first, we are also dedicated to our employees, investing in competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans – to take care of you and your family, now and in the future. And with continuing education and advancement opportunities at every turn, you can build a long, successful career with Mayo Clinic. You’ll thrive in an environment that supports innovation, is committed to ending racism and supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, and provides the resources you need to succeed.
This position will enable the success of Mayo Clinic’s strategic investment in Oracle’s reporting and analytics (R&A) solutions through building and maintaining key data, reporting and analytics via OTBI, BI Publisher and the Oracle Analytics / Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW). Success in this role will require the ability to execute data, reporting and analytical needs through all analytics project stages:
- Business Understanding
- Data Understanding
- Data Acquisition and Preparation
- Visualization/Model Development
- Maintenance, and Retirement
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, build and test data augmentation and reporting solutions in the Oracle Analytics / Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) including processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis, in partnership with Information Technology
- Build data models in Oracle BI Publisher for report development consumption.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver key Oracle Analytics / Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) and ERP/HCM (OTBI and BI Publisher) reporting dashboards, analytics, and extracts.
- Schedule and deploy ad hoc and recurring analytics.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Supply Chain, and other domains to create reporting functional and technical design documentation (FDDs/TDDs) that accurately document required functionality.
- Engage with Harwick Project implementation partner for onboarding and knowledge transfer.
- Regression test solutions as part of regular upgrade cycle for both Oracle Fusion and Oracle Analytics / Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) products.
- Supports reporting and analytics (R&A) solutions across multiple clinical and/or business functions. Understands the business environment and the impact R&A can have on the business environment.
- Provides analysis and support for R&A solutions as well as system implementation and integration projects that require R&A analysis, design, testing and implementation for specific modules or applications.
- Optimizes the R&A solutions to achieve efficiency and enhanced end user experience.
- Maintains knowledge of existing systems and core domain operations and is certified in the vended application, as required.
- Understands strategic product direction to inform Mayo product roadmaps.
- Configures, designs, develops, or modifies R&A solutions via vendor tools or augmented tools developed within Mayo Clinic and is able to validate data integrity of changes introduced.
- Validates R&A changes align with stakeholders’ needs / requirements to ensure completeness, correctness, and clarity.
- Validates solutions to ensure it satisfies the stated requirements.
- Provides R&A quality assurance services for projects and systems and ensures regulatory compliance as it applies to R&A support for the business areas served.
- Resolves customer problems and responds to requested improvements and enhancements.
- Provides or reviews content for updating FAQs, job aids, and training materials.
- Research requests to determine scope, size, and impact.
- Works with customers to elicit requirements through a variety of techniques.
- Functions as a liaison between clinical, business, and technical areas throughout the lifecycle of the R&A development lifecycle, including transformation efforts.
- Supports and participates in data governance, reference data management, and/or data standards.
- Builds credibility and rapport with customers to understand their needs.
- Manages small- to mid-sized projects.
- Contributes to R&A testing activities.
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
This position is 100% remote; can work from anywhere in the U.S.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience is considered in Administrative areas such as HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Healthcare or Information Technology. In lieu of degree, H.S. Diploma and 8 years of relevant experience may be considered. Vendor application certification may be required.
$95,493 – $133,682 / year
Just as our reputation has spread beyond our Minnesota roots, so have our locations. Today, our employees are located at our three major campuses in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, Jacksonville, Florida, Rochester, Minnesota, and at Mayo Clinic Health System campuses throughout Midwestern communities, and at our international locations. Each Mayo Clinic location is a special place where our employees thrive in both their work and personal lives. Learn more about what each unique Mayo Clinic campus has to offer, and where your best fit is.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Maggie KramerApply Now