CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on-the-job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Project Supervisor
to join the team and ensure workflow needs are being met through communication, evaluation, and quality control. The right candidate will be experienced in the CCI Systems drafting and design processes, business process improvement, project monitoring, customer communication, and may be experienced in supervising a team and related entities.
- Supervise employees; monitor projects, workload, and help improve the quality of work to reduce the time and cost of project completion.
- Track project volume, production, profitability, and backlog daily.
- Communicate regularly with customers and key Engineering personnel to ensure customer satisfaction, and that stated goals and objectives for projects are met.
- Provide all necessary job information to QC department, and make sure subcontractor work is quality controlled by CCI.
- Manage cost targets, completion schedules, and cash flow projections.
- Organizational actions included, but not limited to, reviewing and submitting timesheets, conducting annual reviews, and any other duties assigned by project manager.
- Create and promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public, and customers.
- Be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated candidates who have a 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering Technologies, GIS (Geographic Information System), or CAD Drafting, or similar, and/or equivalent work experience with design software.
2 plus years’ design experience in FTTH, GPON, and EPON is required.
Prior experience designing cable TV and RF experience a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and specifications.
ArcGIS (or similar ESRI software), SpatialNet, LODE Data, and/or ArcFM experience preferred.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be a great communicator, both verbal and written.
Must be able to adapt to changes in project scope and shifts in priority.
Superior time management skills and attention to detail.
Shift is full-time Monday – Friday between the hours of 6:30 am – 3:30 pm CST. Must be flexible and willing to work outside normal business hours as necessary.Apply Now