Join Our Team as an AR Cash Poster!
We are actively seeking qualified individuals to join our team as AR Cash Posters. If you are a team-oriented individual with a passion for building a positive work culture, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- High School degree or equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience in cash posting, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Experience in bookkeeping, banking, or accounting practices highly desired
- Ability to review and interpret remittance advices
- Post all payments from Medicare, Medicaid, HMO/Insurance, etc. related to A/R transactions within department guidelines
- Balance all cash transactions
- Review billing deposit logs and posting journals to ensure systems are in balance
- Compare billing logs to checks to be received to ensure timely posting
- Research and review cash posting discrepancies and make corrections as necessary
- Assist facility office managers and CBO with complex accounts receivables questions re: cash posting reconciliations
- Review and process refunds in accordance with department policies
- Research credit balance accounts for resolution/refund as required
- Process/post adjustments/write-offs to A/R system
- Record daily collection of cash receipts and deposit to appropriate account
- Complete month end close in a timely manner
- Adhere to established reporting procedures and ensure that the numbers balance
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results
Perks and Benefits
Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Database includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations, you can confidentially apply for help.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.Apply Now