If You Love Helping People, You’ll Love This Job!
AdvanceCare FMPs offer a family environment for clients who are unable to stay at home or choose not to go to a facility. We need you to provide a safe, home environment for our Intellectual and Disabled Individuals.
- We TOUCH Lives Through The Use of Innovative Services and Technologies!
We are looking for caring, kind, and dependable people who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to individuals throughout Middle Tennessee. It is a requirement that you live in Middle TN to participate in this program.
- An independent work environment
- Caring and supportive team members to help you handle issues that may arise
- Monthly FMP recognition, rewards, and incentives
- A meaningful career – love what you do!
Pay is dependent on the needs of our individuals but may start at $2,300 per month (tax-free income).
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. is a growing agency looking to provide a safe and private home for our individuals to become more independent, learn new skills, feel safe, and become part of a family. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
At AdvanceCare, our employees believe in having a meaningful, valuable, and fulfilling career. We encourage growth and professional development, and we provide you with a team-oriented environment to help you succeed. Our core values are: can-do spirit, team-oriented, compassionate, passionate, and continuous improvement. Here at AdvanceCare, everyone is more than just a number but a beloved member of our family.
As a Family Model Professional, you will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow people to remain independent and feel valued.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Grocery Shopping/Run Errands
- Transportation services
- Safety supervision
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to pass a background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $2,300.00 per month
- Day shift
- Night shift
This position requires our client to live in your home. Is this something that you would be comfortable with?
Does your home have wheelchair accessibility?
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Medication Administration Certificate (Preferred)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now