We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Must live in Rogers, Arkansas Region
- Initially, will train on-site – Opportunity to move to work from home role after successfully completing training period and meeting productivity standards
- Amazing Entry level positions that provide growth and promotion opportunities!
Do you love helping your community? Do you love talking on the phone? Then come join our Clinic Patient Access Center for one of the fastest growing Contact Centers in the country. Wanting to join healthcare right out of school, change your career, or are you in healthcare and want to be in a fast pace environment. Mercy’s Clinic Clinic Patient Access Center is your new home for a fun, excitement, and rewarding work.
Fast paced Contact Center environment, responsible for scheduling patient appointments and taking patient messages for Mercy Clinics. Delivering excellent customer service using exceptional telephone etiquette, while providing patients with general information with regards to appointments, messages, or general Mercy questions.
- Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Telephone Customer Service experience, or Face-to-Face Customer Service experience, or Previous Healthcare experience.
- Other Skills and Knowledge: Data Entry, ability to multi-task, ability to take direction, professional, courteous, and compassionate attitude, type 60 wpm.
- Prefer those who are bilingual in Spanish.
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Customer service jobs, customer experience jobs, customer satisfaction jobs, customer appreciation jobs, customer care jobs, call center, contact center, call centers, customer services, call center jobs, call center agent, call center life, work, inbound call centers, call centers, call center services, customer experience, telefonia, helpdesk, work from home, call center job, wfh, entrepreneur, stay at home, stay home, success careers, home office jobs, work from home life, health care job, hiring healthcare, health care jobs, healthcare recruiting, now hiring healthcare, job search healthcare, medical careers, essential worker jobs, healthcare career, healthcare recruitment, healthcare careers.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.Apply Now