Humana Healthy Horizons in Oklahoma – Provider Engagement Professional 2
Humana Healthy Horizons in Oklahoma is actively seeking a Provider Engagement Professional 2 dedicated to developing and fostering positive, long-term relationships with physicians, providers, and healthcare systems. This role aims to support and enhance financial and quality performance within the contracted working relationship with the health plan. The responsibilities of the Provider Engagement Professional 2 are diverse and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Join our Caring Community
At Humana, you will be part of a caring community that originated as a hometown company in Louisville. Our community spirit has expanded across all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Whether you are working from home, the field, our offices, or somewhere in between, you will feel welcome. Our close-knit teams, cross-country friendships, and inclusive resource groups create a community where every voice is heard and respected. Community is a verb here, and it is up to each of us to care for and maintain it, fostering relationships that enable us to deliver better health outcomes.
Are you Caring, Curious, and Committed? If so, apply today!
- Manage day-to-day front line relationship with network providers
- Conduct trainings and education sessions for assigned providers
- Facilitate onboarding for new providers, including orientation sessions
- Respond to provider inquiries and ensure prompt issue resolution
- Organize Joint Operating Committee meetings with providers
- Communicate updates on policies and procedures
- Coordinate regional provider townhalls and trainings
- Collaborate with internal resources and systems for a Perfect Experience
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements for provider relations
- Must reside in Oklahoma
- 2 or more years of healthcare or managed care experience
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Field-based position in Oklahoma with frequent travels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Oklahoma Medicaid
- Experience working with behavioral health providers
- Understanding of claims systems, adjudication, and dispute resolution
About Humana: Your growth is what drives us forward. We are committed to understanding and supporting your professional path, wellbeing, and work-life balance. Join us in finding new ways to put health first—for our members, patients, and associates alike.
Work at Home Guidance
To ensure effective work, associates must meet specific criteria for self-provided internet service. Humana will provide necessary telephone equipment. Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI/HIPAA information.
As part of our hiring process, we use interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire. If selected, you will participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Location: Not SpecifiedApply Now