WCC LPC Job Description
New Employment packages available for those who qualify and possible sign on bonus for those who meet qualifications! Part time & Full time openings available. WillisCC is a thriving mental health practice that offers a supportive and growth-oriented environment for both our clients and team members. We provide quality mental health care to individuals, couples, and families, empowering them to live happier, healthier lives. This position will include some shifts/hours being available via video telehealth and some hours in person on site at our studios.
We are currently seeking a compassionate and skilled Licensed Therapist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to client care, exceptional interpersonal skills, and a desire to continue learning and growing professionally. Feeling like you want to break into private practice but want a group to start to coach you on the business? We are here for you!
Candidates who work well with a team & want to specialize but need more exposure are welcome. Our team is close, we value sharing each other’s caseload & are eager to connect to our community. Our community is all inclusive and values a collective & diverse perspective.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and develop personalized treatment plans for clients, including diagnosing mental health disorders and establishing therapeutic goals.
- Provide individual, couples, or family therapy sessions based on client needs and preferences, utilizing evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of client progress, treatment plans, and case notes in accordance with HIPAA regulations and our clinic’s policies.
- Collaborate effectively with other professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers, to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care for clients.
- Adhere to professional and ethical guidelines set forth by the American Psychological Association (APA) or the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), depending on your licensure.
- A master’s or doctoral degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, social work, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Current licensure in good standing as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Psychologist (LP) in the state of Wisconsin.
- Strong diagnostic and assessment skills, with experience working with diverse client populations.
- Proficiency in evidence-based therapeutic interventions, such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, or ACT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
Please attach a copy of your license where application requests “Cover Letter.”
See our website for more information www.williscc.com.Apply Now