$45.00 – $53.00 hourly. This is the expected hourly range for the contractor temporary assignment. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider the successful candidate’s location, experience, and other assignment-related factors.
The Contract Construction Project Manager (Temporary Assignment) role is responsible for managing current active construction projects at KFC Equity locations in Orlando, FL. The contract will be a full-time position that will last for approximately 3-4 months and will be based in Orlando, FL.
- Manage day-to-day execution of corporate construction projects to achieve annual plans, including management of external consultants, 3rd party vendors, general contractors, and suppliers.
- Ensure construction project pace/sequence, priority, and resourcing are balanced and appropriate according to the annual plan.
- Site supervision on an as-needed basis.
- Review, negotiate, and approve construction change orders in a timely manner.
- Managing multiple vendors and coordinating with the Operations team to ensure timely delivery and completion of projects.
- Lead construction project meetings, tracking project costs, and updating project tracking systems.
- Sending timely reporting to leadership regarding project milestones at urgent decision points.
- Performing a detailed project close-out for each project and ensuring each project is closed out appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Manage RSCS orders and delivery of materials to project sites, and track invoicing and costs for existing projects.
- Provide project management and technical support for ad-hoc projects and in-market tests.
- Support selection of qualified General Contractors (GC’s) for competitive bidding, review and qualify bids, etc. as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive records of quotes, signed CAPEX documents, purchase orders, and contracts for easy reference, ensuring meticulous and easily accessible filing for all team members throughout the business cycle.
- Light (25%+) travel to perform vendor assessments/coordination, construction site visits, field training, franchisee meetings, etc. as needed to ensure field development.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- Education/Certifications –, Construction Management, Business Strategy, Procurement, or related field.
- Years of Experience – Minimum of 3 years of development project management experience, multi-unit restaurant/retail industry preferred
- History of managing multiple construction projects with short timelines
- Demonstrated track record of strong project management
- Up to date knowledge on construction practices and the ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Ability to use budget tracking software such as Excel, and Project Management software.
Yum! Brands, Inc. Commitment
At Yum!, one of our core values is to Believe in ALL People. This means seeing the value in everyone and unlocking their full potential to be their best self. YUM! Brands, Inc. (including its subsidiaries Yum Restaurant Services Group, LLC (“YRSG”) and Yum Connect, LLC (“Yum Digital and Technology”)(collectively, “Yum”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic. Yum! is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees – Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, KFC Corporation is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 60-year history of success and innovation. In fact, KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain and a division of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell – are global leaders of the chicken, pizza, and Mexican-style food categories.
More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. We’re proud of the unique culture we’ve built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun! We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background.Apply Now