Senior Interface Analyst
Who We Are
CBORD and Horizon are the world’s leading providers of integrated technology solutions powering housing, access, foodservice, nutrition, eCommerce, and card systems for K-12 and higher education, acute care, senior living, and business campuses. Our success and growth is directly attributed to our DREAMteam. Our culture is built on integrity, respect for our people, and continuous personal development. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit, where creativity, innovative problem solving, and learning agility drive our day-to-day actions.
What You’ll Be Doing- Overall Job Description
The Senior Technical Interface Analyst collaborates with customers and multiple systems suppliers to create and implement integrations that make the most of their CBORD Horizon data and operations, by sharing and exchanging information across other applications in the customer ecosystem.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Meet with customers to understand complex business and interoperability requirements
- Gather and document complex functional, system, and data requirements
- Create interface configuration scripts and business rules in interface builds that meet customer-specific requirements
- Coordinate with customers and vendor partners to consult on specifications, and to provide interface set up, instruction, support, and advisory services
- Collaborate with Development and Professional Services to provide a cohesive set of deliverables
- Write user stories, and test new features and fixes in interface software and infrastructure
- Complete administrative responsibilities in a timely fashion
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree in business applications, food & nutrition, information science, or a related field
- Six years experience in integration or business analysis, and implementing technical systems
- Comfortable discussing operational challenges and technical concepts with customers and peers
- Experience in REST API, XML, JSON, SQL, XSLT or other scripting language
- Excellent analytical skill and technical aptitude
- Strong problem solving initiative and skill
- Strong business analysis skills
- Excellent skills in business communication, documentation, and time management
- General knowledge of foodservice business operations
What’s Good to Know
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment; no special physical demands
- On call/after hours support as scheduled
li>Minimum travel, with visits to CBORD Horizon offices up to 3 times a year
Who You’ll Work with
Outside system users and managers, and the technical teams for our integration partners CBORD Horizon teams, including Development, Implementation, Technical Support, and Sales
Why Join the CBORD Horizon DREAMteam?
DREAMteam (how we refer to all of us) You’re engaged and self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly driving improvement and innovation. You act as a change agent. You’re a team player contributing to a collaborative and diverse work environment. We question the status quo and so should you. You are accountable and focused and take smart risks. You’re an extension of our talent acquisition team – always scouting top talent to join our team.
- Eligible team members have access to a robust health insurance plan on their first day of employment.
- To encourage, motivate and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health and well-being, the Company provides a Wellness Benefit of $200 for the calendar year.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Eligible team members are granted with the following paid time off annually:
- Vacation: 15 vacation days; pro-rated during the first year
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays each year
- Sick Time: 5 sick days
- Personal days: 3 personal days; pro-rated during the first year
Planning for the Future
- Employer paid Life Insurance / AD&D / Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance / Term Life Insurance / AD&D
- Access to FSA Plans & Commuter Benefit Plans
- 401(k) Savings Plan where the Company matches team member contributions $0.50 for every dollar saved up to 8% of pay. Fully vested on day one.
- Access to the Roper Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Make an Impact
DREAMcares (The Company’s outreach initiative to support our extended community): Eligible employees will have access to 3 paid days off annually to serve at a qualified and approved organization.
Apply and Join the DREAMteam
To view more amazing roles at CBORD and Horizon, visit our career pages at www.cbord.com/careers
This description is intended to be generic in nature. It is not intended to determine all specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary on the specific tasks assigned to the position.Apply Now