Career in Products and Technology at PwC
Description: A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC’s strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers, and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change.
Our Team: Our team serves as the general managers of commercial and internal products, sitting at the intersection of the business, user experience, and the technology that solves our customer and end-user problems.
- Design, develop, and manage activities for specific products or groups of products
- Oversee the entire product lifecycle, from definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Manage modifications, upgrades, and maintenance of products or product lines
- For commercial products, handle commercialization, Go To Market planning, sales, and other key business support activities
To stand out and thrive in a changing world, every PwC team member needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader. The PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework, provides a single set of expectations across lines, geographies, and career paths. It offers transparency on the skills needed for success and career progression.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities include:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone
- Resolve issues preventing effective team working
- Coach others and encourage ownership of development
- Analyze complex ideas and build meaningful recommendations
- Use multiple sources of information to develop solutions
- Focus on building trusted relationships
Business Analysts apply analytical skills working with business and product owners to develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps. Analysts add value to the delivery team by working with the business and product owner to create clarity around business objectives through the development of and refinement of user stories.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: IIBA
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms.