Career in Finance at PwC
A career in Finance at PwC, within Internal Firm Services, offers the opportunity to contribute to various aspects of our internal finance function. This includes financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy.
You will focus on:
- Recording and analyzing financial transactions
- Paying and receiving invoices
- Maintaining financial statement ledger accounts
- Preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud
Our Internal Tax team provides services related to financial services, treasury, and taxation, covering complex financial reporting, cost management, tax planning, investment management, and transaction processing.
PwC Professional Framework
To succeed at PwC, every team member needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader. Our global leadership development framework, PwC Professional, sets expectations and provides transparency on the skills needed for success and career progression.
Senior Associate Role
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include:
- Using feedback and reflection for self-awareness and development
- Delegating tasks to provide stretch opportunities and coaching
- Demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extracting insights from industry trends using various tools and techniques
- Reviewing work for quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Using communication skills to influence and connect with others
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
Partner Tax Preparation Advisors Program (PTPA)
The PTPA team, a national team of tax professionals, serves as trusted advisors providing tax compliance and planning guidance to PwC owners (Partners and Principals) across the US.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s)
- Certification(s) Required: Certified Public Accountant [or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure], Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our policies here.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in certain states, visit this link for pay range information.