A Career in Finance at PwC
Joining the Internal Firm Services team at PwC offers you the chance to contribute to various aspects of our Finance internal function. This includes financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and strategic support for leadership. Your responsibilities will involve recording and analyzing financial transactions, managing invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and conducting analysis and reconciliations to detect fraud.
Our Internal Tax team focuses on providing internal services related to financial services, treasury, and taxation. As a part of this team, you’ll be involved in offering a full range of taxation services to PwC, covering complex financial reporting, cost management, tax planning, investment management, and transaction processing.
The PwC Professional Framework
To excel and thrive in an ever-changing world, everyone at PwC must embody a purpose-led and values-driven approach. The PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework, sets expectations across lines, geographies, and career paths. It provides transparency on the skills needed for success and career progression, both now and in the future.
Manager Responsibilities at PwC
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Resolve issues hindering team effectiveness.
- Coach others, recognize strengths, and encourage personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas and build meaningful recommendations.
- Use diverse sources to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work and uphold ethical standards.
- Use data and insights for decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends impacting clients.
- Manage diverse viewpoints to build consensus.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting key points.
Partner Tax Preparation Advisors Program (PTPA)
The PTPA team, a national team of dedicated tax professionals, serves as trusted advisors providing tax compliance and planning guidance to PwC owners, including Partners and Principals across the US.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s)
- Certification(s) Required: CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader, including…
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need sponsorship through the H-1B lottery. For more information, please refer to our policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran, marital, or citizenship status, or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsmanager