A Career in Finance at PwC
Joining PwC’s Internal Firm Services in Finance offers a unique opportunity to contribute across various finance functions. This includes financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and strategic support for leadership. As part of the Internal Tax team, you’ll be involved in financial services, treasury, and taxation services.
As a Senior Manager at PwC, you’ll be a problem solver, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution. Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Encouraging diverse team participation
- Dealing with ambiguous problems
- Initiating coaching conversations
- Balancing big picture thinking and detail management
- Anticipating stakeholder needs
- Contributing technical knowledge
- Fostering an environment of collaboration between people and technology
- Navigating cross-border and diverse teams
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA, EA or Member of the Bar
Applicants should demonstrate intimate abilities in areas such as:
- Performing federal, state, local tax return review
- Understanding partnership and partner tax allocations
- Monitoring tax compliance requirements
Learn more about how we work at PwC.
Note: PwC does not intend to hire candidates requiring H-1B sponsorship, as per the H-1B Lottery Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran, marital, or citizenship status, or any other status protected by law.
For positions based in San Francisco: Consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in line with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State: Visit this link for pay range information.