About the Role
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex, and specialized clients. They partner with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs, building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. The recruiter also serves as a subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Recruiting/Skill Marketing:
- Anticipate and understand the local talent market; implement a workforce planning strategy.
- Develop candidate and community engagement programs to strengthen Adecco’s market presence.
- Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates; redeploy temporary associates.
- Analyze hiring needs; determine best-recruiting methods; create/deploy client-specific and role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Assist candidates with resumes, interview preparation, and coaching for specific roles.
- Associate Care:
- Evaluate customer and Associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
- Champion the team’s vision by upholding required standards of behavior and attitude.
- Coach Associates on skill enhancement for career development; ensure excellent service for clients and candidates.
A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1-3 years of recruiting or other relevant experience is required. Previous experience within an Adecco Group North America business unit or in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
Why Choose Us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone…
A Journey to Bring Out the Best in You
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best…
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Apply Now